Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cobwebs and dustbunnies

It's been awhile and I'm not sure why now after how many odd years I'm attempting this again. Probably now because of everybody's (hyperbole) fascination? with Facebook I wanted some type of outlet for my thoughts and imagination and I just can't do the Facebook "thing". In all honesty I actually like doing a blog just on a semi-annual basis from someone with a penchant for laziness.

Update: Graduated from the community college since my last blogging. Maybe this is a therapeutic kinda thing because it is a downer of sorts that I'm still on a fast track to nowheresville.

Dating a girl for more than 5 years....I intend on marrying her too but my last post was before we met so maybe next time we talk I'll have kids and a mortgage...I can only hope.

No pictures, paintings any kinda art scanned yet or recipes posted but I will get on the ball and make sure this thing is more than a graveyard for cobwebs and dustbunnies.

Ciao...ciao doesn't seem as "hip" as it did in the prior bloggings. Maybe I need to come up with something new and fresh.

No comments: