Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Jeffersons Redux

I know "Back so soon?" right,? Well I have been busy so I figure a little introspection and unloading is in order.
So here's the scorecard:
Touchdown! I scored myself a pretty little number oh almost 5.5 yrs ago. She makes me happy like nothing else. A flatscreen TV wouldn't make me happier it would just be like Carrie with icing and whipped cream on top. More on the TV later!!! So above all else I have her and she's the Lois Lane to my Clark Kent. We keep each other sane and giggling happy like kids with sun on their face, candy in their hands and not a care in the world. LU.
My sister had her baby a little princess named Jillian Layne Bickley. Another lucky kid born. Jennifer is a mother like I never imagined. All of her children are lucky to have her as their mother. She's that awesome mix of stern, cool and loving that is really unheard of these days. Very proud of her...
Still slugging away at a job not a career, but it pays the bills and I still haven't given up on loftier career goals so that goes in the plus column in my book.
Shooting for a flatscreen but a couch looks to be more in the cards. "Couch?" you say! "How could you fit a couch in that lower East Ambridge dump on Beaver?" Well I don't live on Beaver anymore I live on Ridge Road in Harmony Township. Yes, I live in Upper Ambridge now. There's a golf course up here, yep a golf course.


Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

MMMM That pie is goooooodddddddddd!!!!

No comments: