Thursday, May 19, 2005

B.M.O.C.

Quick note: I got straight A's this semester in college.
Intro to Information Technology - A
Painting - A
Visual Basic - A
Computer Graphics - A
English Composition - A
STRAIGHT A's!!!!! At 32 years young I've returned to the halls of academia. I tried college twice before and failed figuratively and literally, but this time I'm ready to make a real go of it. I know the only way to become rich and famous is going to school. The real reason I mentioned this was because I plan on posting some of my art (oil paintings) when I finagle a scanner.
Ciao for now.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I want more! I can't believe you started this in 2005 and then nothing! You're too darn witty not to keep at it. I demand another post within a week! Love ya, you're biggest fan!