Tuesday, May 17, 2005

--Insert cool title here--

This is my first attempt at this whole "blog" thing. I think it's basically an online diary that everyone can read or something close to that assumption. Funny isn't it that the Internet once infamously recognized as an anonymous zone where nobody knows your name, well real name (a Bizarro World Cheers if you must) has borne such an openly personal thing. I mean it's wild that something that "stole" the personal, time-honored? tradition of letter-writing and replaced it with the e-mail, the letter's illiterate, apathetic half-sister could conceive of something so full of connectivity. Well, I could ramble on for hours about this, but I tend to go off on unreadable tangents when I just sit and freewrite. Next time maybe I'll touch on this again. Ciao for now.

No comments: