Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Origin of J's Blog Cabin

I did warn you, I said I'd be back. Well, I thought a little about the state of affairs around here. What is a blog? Why is a blog? When do you blog? Who do you blog with? The whole reason for being a blog. A personal diary...non-personal diary! But I'm more than just a font of daily woe and excitement. I cook, clean and draw too. And I'm a so-so writer if I really can humbly say so myself. Actually i'm a pretty fair..no I'm a pretty good writer!! Yes! I am a good writer, but as I stated in issue #1 of The Origin of J's Blog Cabin (my very first blog-post) I tend to ramble or lose my point as I go faster. I think I write some of best stuff when that does happen though. I think too if I were to actually edit my stuff once in awhile it would really be good. So the whole point of today's blog, Why and what to blog? Because I think confession is good for the soul answers the first and my ideas, thoughts, RECIPES (i'm a chef/cook), feelings, worries, ART AND DRAWINGS (i'm and artist) and my stories, short and long. Ciao for now.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I want more! Add a new post...where's that witty-ness (is that a word?) that I love?