Friday, July 16, 2010

Sofa and pizza

So I just had to put up a picture of my new sofa. Nice isn't it? Finally settling into the new apartment AND planning a birthday trips. One for Carrie (much more on her later--she's postworthy) and a birthday trip in August for Carrie's grandmother's 100th birthday. Carrie = Vegas or Disney, leaning towards Vegas! 100th b-day = Conneticut, Groton to be exact or Mystic as it is also called. Infamous (cause I can't stand Julia Roberts) for it's setting of the movie Mystic Pizza, check it out! No not really. So I'm cutting it short but I'll make up for it next time with some art, stories and recipes like I've been promising. Oh yeah there are ads now too... Check them out!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I need more! Come one, now...pretty please????

Jennifer said...

Okay, time to revive this blog and keep regular posts coming! Love you.

Jennifer said...

Okay, time to revive this blog and keep regular posts coming! Love you.